Pages

Create ~ Inspire ~ Share

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Some more mini monster fun and my first tri-fold card!

I just can't get enough of this Mini Monsters cartridge! It is so much fun to play!! Here is a little gift I put together for my secret sister at my church. I taped the different cuts onto pencils and stuck them in some of that green foam that is used for flowers. Most of the stuff can be found in the dollar section at Target but makes such a fun little gift for someone.
The second project is my first tri-fold card! This was a lot of fun to make and I loved how it turned out!! I am definitely going to have to make more of these. The best part is they fit into an A2 envelope!! If you would like directions on how to do this type of card, just leave me a comment with your email and I will gladly send it to you.











Thanks for looking!






No comments: