Pages

Create ~ Inspire ~ Share

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Fun Halloween gift ideas

Hi Everyone!





I have been so busy updating my facebook with all of my projects that I have neglected my blog :-( I am definitely going to do better, I promise!! If you are on facebook though come like my page, it is creatively crafty and I upload a lot of my projects on there and would love to be friends!!





I have three cute halloween gift ideas to share with you today.










The first is a fun idea that I found today at Pink Buckaroos blog. These are the cutest little gift holders for small lotion, anti bacterial soap or fingernail polish.












Next is a cute idea I found on a blog hop a few days ago. I can't remember whose blog I was on at the time but I will look for it again and pass on the link.




Pumpkin Poop





Isn't that the cutest idea!! Apparently there is also Turkey and Elf poop so I will update as I get those :-)


And finally, here is a sucker holder by Papercrafts by Candace. She is super talented and shares how to do so many of her awesome ideas.


Here is one of the holders and they are super easy to make!




The Sentiment on the sucker holder is from www.pinkcricut.com She has a stamps called "Pink by Design". I was lucky enough to win a set :-) These are just some fun ideas that are fun to make, give, and receive :-) Thanks for looking! I promise there will be more really soon
Bekah

No comments: