Pages

Create ~ Inspire ~ Share

Friday, October 22, 2010

Baby Shower gift and card

Hey Everyone,
I decided to take a break from all of the Halloween madness and get ready for a baby shower I am going to tomorrow! I wish I could claim this card as my own design, but it's not :-( I found this over at the canadiennickelscrap'n.blogspot.com She used the two panel shapes from the George cartridge and then shadowed them. I love it so much and thought it would be perfect. Instead of a cake like she did though, I added this adorable sillohuette of this pregnant mommy from New Arrival! I love how it turned out!
Next, I wanted to make one of my bind it all "post it note" holders for her. Any new mom would love to have a place to jot things down so they don't forget :-) I cute the little scalloped circles at 1 1/2 and 1 inches to layer them, then I hand wrote 'New Mommy" inside. I really like how it turned out and how these can be decorated for any occasion!



Keep checking back! There is a good chance there will be another giveaway in the near future and you don't want to miss it!

Rebekah


3 comments:

Carley said...

I saw that card from Canadian Nickel and her was super cute but then again I am a phi mu so pink and white run in my blood ;) I love the way you redid it with this image super super cute! I love them both but if you had not said that I bet I would not have even known that you scrap-napped it! You totally made it your own! TFS :)

Rebekah said...

Thanks! I always worry when I scraplift and create it a little different. I don't want to steal from someone else and take the credit :-) She is very talented and I never would have thought of it had it not been for her!! I LOVE pink, white and black :-)

Norma said...

So cute!!!