Pages

Create ~ Inspire ~ Share

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Random Act of Kindness

We had a challenge over at http://www.mypinkstamper.com/ to do something as an act of kindness for someone else. Today was a perfect day! I was watching my friends son for her (single mom) and she just had a super rough start to her morning and I wanted to do something nice for her. So, when she gets off of work, she is going to see this little goody bag and card I put together for her! I think it will give a happier ending to the day she had :-)

Now I want to challenge you to give something to someone "just because"! It will be a blessing to both of you, I guarantee it :-)




















5 comments:

HappyPlaceJen said...

Super cute RAK items! I'm sure the mom you made them for loved them, huh? How did you make the anti-bac holder? I love it! :)

Dorcas said...

She's going to love it! How sweet of you to do that! Super nice!
~Dorcas

Rebekah said...

Thanks girls! Jen, here is the super crafty blog I got the idea from. She is amazing!! It gives step by step how to make them, with pictures! :-)
http://pinkbuckaroodesigns.blogspot.com/2010/08/halloween-soap-holder-tutorial.html

Pink Cricut said...

Love the nailpolish holder!! So flippin' cute!

LISERMAE said...

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lisermae@comcast.net
www.lisermae.myctmh.com