Pages

Create ~ Inspire ~ Share

Monday, October 25, 2010

Fun Halloween goodie jar!

Hi Everyone!

My husband is a teacher and has a couple really good teacher friends that I wanted to do something special for. I found these adorable containers (really heavy duty!) at the dollar store. I love the design on them so just decided to fill them with some candy and pumpkin poop :-) Of course, I needed to spruce it up a little, so I added a tag from Sweet Treats, my drippy goo punch and some of the plastic spider rings (with the ring part cut off). I tied it off with some curling ribbon and really like how it turned out. It was super easy and he called me and told me they really enjoyed them :-)

Brightening someone else's day is the best part of crafting for me because I love to see the smile that it brings :-)


Rebekah

3 comments:

Lindy said...

These are adorable. TFS

Rebekah said...

Thank you! I love making little goodies :-)

Norma said...

Great treat goodies!!!love how you used the spiders on the tag and cut the ring part off!!!!