Pages

Create ~ Inspire ~ Share

Friday, October 29, 2010

Birthday Invitation

Hi Everyone,

My oldest is turning 3 next month and we are actually having his party at a farm!! He is so excited and I wanted to stick with a farm theme :-) I love my create a critter cartridge and used my design studio to measure the barn and get rid of the heart that was on there. I also had this adorable cow on there to which is perfect. For the party hat, balloons, and present I used my newest cartridge, Birthday Bash! It was perfect for the finishing touches! He loves looking at his invitation :-) I will post more pics of the party favors once I figure out what I am going to do!


Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

Erika Valdez said...

OMG this is the cutest invitation i have ever seen!!! You did an awesome job!! TFS

Erika

Rebekah said...

aww, you're sweet! thanks!

Dorcas said...

This is just too cute! I love these invites!

Tanya said...

This is really a great invitation! So cute :)

Rebekah said...

thank you girls! They were fun to make :-)

More Than Favors said...

this invitation is sooo cute!!!! I love it! Thanks for joining the Wacky Wednesday Challenge over at More Than Favors. Hope to see you back for more!

Happy Crafting,
Paula
morethanfavors.blogspot.com

Norma said...

This invite is so adorable!!!Love the cute cow:)
Hugs,
Norma

Love and Lollipops said...

I just LOVE your invite!!

preeti said...

What a lovely invite !! We just had cow girl theme party on my daughter birthday. But my invites were not so cool as yours.Awesome Job !!


Toy Story birthday party characters