Pages

Create ~ Inspire ~ Share

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Rest in "Pieces"

Hi crafty friends!

Today, I have a fun little Halloween goodie for you :-) I traced some coffins from a coffin candy container I found at Walmart for a dollar. Originally, I was going to just put a bunch of candy in there but then I got to thinkin (which is never a good thing!!) I knew I had some tombstones on my Mini Monsters cart so I cut it at 2 inches and shadowed it. I took a white paint pen and wrote the words "Rest in Pieces" and then inked it with silver ink. I filled a mini clear bag with Reese's Pieces and attached the tombstone to it, laid it in the coffin on top of some tissue paper, then finished it off with a ribbon and plastic spider. I really love how they turned out and think they are a lot of fun, plus they are super easy to make!




No comments: