Pages

Create ~ Inspire ~ Share

Friday, October 15, 2010

Another "Fang"tastic creation

Hi Everyone,
I got my mini monsters cartridge the other day and can't put it down!! I love all of the images and hope I get all my ideas created before Halloween arrives :-) Here is another little card and soap holder I put together to send to my sister who lives in Virginia!! I just found the drippy goo punch today at JoAnns and was able to use my 40% off coupon!! The punch was not in the craft section, it was in the halloween decor section (go figure)!

Have a "Fang"tastic day!


2 comments:

Pink Cricut said...

What a cute idea--:) The colors and stitching are AMAZING Rebekah!! :)

Joanna said...

I'm so jealous you found the drippy goo punch! I have been looking eveywhere for that darn thing! ...cute cards by the way! :)