Pages

Create ~ Inspire ~ Share

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My First "Bind It All" project!!

Hi Everyone!
I am so very excited to share this project with you! My birthday isn't officially until the end of November but my dad was sweet enough to get me a Bind it All now so I can make all kinds of gifts and projects for an upcoming craft fair!
I like to create things that I would love to have or receive! This project is a "post it" note holder that can be carried around in your purse or left in your car to have on hand. I cut chipboard at 3 and a half by 3 and a half, covered it with some cute halloween paper, ran it through my bind it all and finished it off with some coordinating ribbon and a little sentiment on the front! The best part is, when you run out of post-its, it can just be refilled!! I am going to make one for every month and switch them out so I can use them from year to year!!

I am selling these for $8 a piece if you are interested! Just contact me at calbekah@aol.com or on my facebook page under Rebekah Ostrus

I can do any holiday or occasion you would like and they make great last minute gifts that you know will be used and appreciated!!

thanks for visiting :-)
Rebekah






1 comment:

MANSI said...

Hey Rebekah,really loved your project...they r soooo cute....even i made some post it note holders just yesterday..for my upcoming fair..but as i dont have the bind it all so its without them..go check out and please do leave a feedback.
http://creativevisionbymansi.blogspot.com/