Pages

Create ~ Inspire ~ Share

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Valentine's Day Countdown (day7)

Hi Everyone,
Yesterday, Silhouette's online store released some new images.  As soon as I saw this little container I had to try it out!  For some reason, every time I think of an owl, I assume it's a "he". No idea why!! So I set out to make my owl look like a girl :-)  I love how the feathers are dimensional to give it a little more detail.  I inked around the edges and finished "her" off with a bow and rhinestone!  I am going to fill her up with a paper pad and pencil to keep in my kitchen for little notes.  She makes a cute little valentine decoration but also serves a purpose!


Isn't she cute!!


Yesterday, I posted a picture of one of the wine glasses I etched for a friend.  I finished all of them and really think they turned out great. Glass etching looks so classy!




These make such a wonderful gift!


Have a beautiful day!


~Rebekah

No comments: