Pages

Create ~ Inspire ~ Share

Monday, February 6, 2012

Valentine's Day Countdown (day 6)

Hi Everyone, 
This week I have a full house because I am watching some friends little ones to help them out!  Today I have 5 kids under 4 and on Wednesday I will have 7 kids under 4!  I know, I obviously didn't completely think this through!! :-)  


Here is just a quick idea for valentine's day and you can use your cricut or silhouette machine.  I am working on an order of 6 of these for an Anniversary Party.  I cut a stencil of an "M" using vinyl and my silhouette.  The friend I am doing it for had a font in mind so it was perfect for my silhouette studio.  Glasses are a little tricky as I am finding out because the vinyl doesn't want to lay perfectly on the curved surface but I still think they look classy!



I think it makes a beautiful, personal gift that you know will be used!  You could even fill them with chocolates and give to a favorite teacher!


Have a great day!


Rebekah

1 comment:

Melody said...

Just wanted to let you know my friends loved their goblets! Every one "ooooh-ed" & "aaah-ed", just as I knew they would. Thank you so much!