Pages

Create ~ Inspire ~ Share

Friday, February 10, 2012

Valentine's Day Countdown (day10)

Happy Friday Everyone!
My boys are feeling a little bit better today and I was able to get into my craft room for a few minutes.  Yesterday, I saw a deal on one of the coupon sites for 5 clothespin chalkboard holders for $5.  I thought to myself, that would be so easy to do!

Supplies I used
~ clothespins
~ Valentine's day paper
~ Modge Podge
~Chipboard
~Chalkboard vinyl
~Glue Gun
~ATG Gun
~Magnet

I cut the paper to fit the top of the clothespin and modge podged it on.  When it was almost dry, I used a nail file to file down any excess paper along the edges.  I used my rotary cutter to cut chipboard into a rectange and adhered matching paper to it with my atg gun.  I then used my rotary cutter to cut chalkboard vinyl a little smaller than the rectangle and stuck it right on.  I attached the chipboard to the clothespin with a glue gun and then used the glue gun to adhere the magnet to the back!

Super Easy and I love how they turned out!  I am going to make one for each of my boys to display their "artwork" and maybe a few others to organize things around the house :-)


I am going to pin a picture of my boys on this one ;-)


It was such a quick project! They were up on my refrigerator within 15 minutes!!

Don't forget the "Love my Cameo" blog hop tomorrow morning!!  There will be lots of beautiful projects and some fun prizes!!

~Rebekah

No comments: