Pages

Create ~ Inspire ~ Share

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

Our countdown is over! Valentine's day is here and I am still not done making little treats for the special people in my life.  I am hoping to bust out a few more things while my boys nap :-)

Here are a few things I have been working on the last couple of days.  This first card I did completely by hand.  I saw this idea in Scrapbooks etc... magazine.  I thought it was cute and it was pretty easy to do.

This is just a standard size A2 card that I hand cut a circle out of.  I used some thread I had in a traveling sewing kit and attached it with my ATG gun.  I used a punch for the hearts.

Here is the inside of the card with the most important part, the CANDY!!


I put together a little gift full of goodies for my sweet husband.  I am so proud of him.  He works hard and is an amazing daddy and friend...  I decided to make a little tag to go on his Orange Crush that says "I've got a crush on you!"  I found the "Crush" on the internet and shrunk it down, printed it off and cut it out.  It didn't take very long and adds a fun touch!

And last but not least, this is the little gift I did for my dad.  He is on a diet and didn't want any candy but I had to get him something because he is the best grandpa ever to my two little boys.  He said that he loves almonds and so I decided to decorate the can for him :-)  The nuts are a cut from the silhouette store and I hand wrote on the tag.  I didn't use my machine much on these because (to be quite honest) my craft room looks like a tornado went through it and I couldn't get to it that easily, LOL!


The winner of the blog hop this weekend is........

 Nelda said...

I love the strawberruies - did you emboss them as well?

Congratulations Nelda!! I will be sending you an email shortly.  Thank you to everyone else who left sweet comments. I appreciate each and every one of you!
Have a wonderful Valentine's Day!
~Rebekah

2 comments:

Nelda said...

I feel so very very lucky! Thank you so much - this was a great name for the hop, I LOVE MY CAMEO!!!

Rebekah said...

You are very welcome!! Congratulations!!