Pages

Create ~ Inspire ~ Share

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

"Thanks!"

Hi Everyone,
Now that all this Valentine's day madness is over I have a simple card for you from the silhouette store.  I love to give "thank you" cards because I feel like it is really important to let others know they are appreciated.

This card came together quickly! All the pieces came with the kit and I just had to add the brad and ribbon!  I am amazed at how well the silhouette cuts even the smallest letters!  The striped paper is "Recollections" and is a little fragile to use in a machine but I was able to make it work.  I find that some papers do really well and others are going to rip no matter what.


I actually finished this card a couple of weeks ago and was saving it to post for a day like today! I have been helping some friends out the last couple of weeks with childcare and I have 5 extra kids plus my 2 today.  This does not allow me much time in my craft room!  After today it will be much better!  I am working on a bunch of projects to share with you and I will be showcasing a lot of Pink by Design's stamps to help give you a little inspiration!

Have a beautiful day,
~Rebekah

No comments: