Pages

Create ~ Inspire ~ Share

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Valentine's Day Countdown (day 2)

Hi Everyone,


It's day 2 of our countdown to Valentine's Day and I have an adorable project for you!  One of my favorite designers of silhouette cuts is Lori Whitlock!  She designs adorable projects that are so easy to cut and put together.
Today, I decided to put together the cute chapstick holder she designed.  I just grabbed some paper that I have had in my stash forever and it came together really quick!  The heart tag on the front is a print and cut design and I used my scalloped paper punch to for a little background color.


Here is the side view so you can see the chapstick tucked away






...and the front view!



There are so many possibilities for these little holders.  They would make fun party favors for parties or showers! They take less than a half sheet of paper to make so very inexpensive as well.  I have a friend who is addicted to chap stick, so I just might have to gift this one to her for Valentine's Day ;-)


Have a great day!


~Rebekah

No comments: