Pages

Create ~ Inspire ~ Share

Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Day Countdown (day13) and an Exciting Announcement!!

Hi Everyone!
I am so very excited to announce that I have been chosen as one of the new design team members for Sarah Hamer at Pink by Design!! This is a dream come true for me and I am looking forward to sharing her products with all of you!  She is extremely talented and I am thrilled to be working with her!!

Sarah introduced her new stamp releases on Friday through her U-Stream.  If you missed it, click here to watch all the fun and see all the new stamp sets!!

At the u-stream, we all did a project together and I wanted to share with you how my turned out.  Make sure you check out the U-stream to see all the dimensions and how to put it together.  I think think they are a super cute idea and put together a couple for Valentine's day treats!  The lips are a cut from the silhouette store :-)

I added the pull tab on this one to help pull the box out :-)

This project is so cute because it is a card and box all in one.  I filled both with hershey kisses!!

Really easy and make a fun little gift!

I also want to welcome all my new followers from the blog hop this weekend! Thank you for all of the sweet comments you left for me :-)   I am going to pick a winner tomorrow so make sure you check back!!

Have a great day!!

~Rebekah

5 comments:

Megan J said...

Did you make the box/card yourself? Is there a template? Very cute. Thank you for sharing.

Rebekah said...

Megan- yes, I made the box without a machine. All the directions are on the u-stream link :-)

Gloria said...

Super cute:-) Going to make one in the morning.

Rebekah said...

So easy to make and do make a cute little valentine's day treat for anyone!! Send me a link when you are done so I can see how it turned out!

Christine Kiehl said...

Congratulations on your dream come true! Obviously you earned that spot on the team! A journal entry for sure! Good Luck!