Pages

Create ~ Inspire ~ Share

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Father's Day Idea

Hi Everyone,
Sorry it has been awhile since I posted!  I have been creating lots of fun things but haven't been able to get the pictures off my camera.  I think I have it figured out now.....gotta love technology ;-)

Today I wanted to share with you a plaque I made for my dad for Father's Day.  I went to Lowe's and found a 12x12 floor tile that I liked and then had them cut it to 9x12.  I used brown silhouette vinyl and the font is called "Aver" which I downloaded from www.dafont.com.


I tried to pick a tile that matches the tile in my dad's house so that it will look nice when he puts it up.  They have lots of great stands to choose from at Michael's and Hobby Lobby, so I need to check those out this weekend :-)

Have a great weekend!

~Rebekah

4 comments:

Carole P said...

Very nice! Your Dad will love it!

Jessica Kephart | A Homespun Affair said...

Very Cute Rebekah! <3 it!!

xoxoxo

Jess!

Jessica Kephart | A Homespun Affair said...

Very Cute Rebekah! <3 it!!

xoxoxo

Jess!

Melody said...

Love this! You are so awesome!