Pages

Create ~ Inspire ~ Share

Monday, June 18, 2012

Tumbler overload

Happy Monday!
I found these tumblers at the 99 cent only store and bought a bunch!  I made a lot of gifts with my vinyl this weekend and wanted to share them with you today!

First, I made tumblers for my husband and his twin brother for Father's Day!


Look how happy he is!!  Plus he doesn't like his picture taken so he decided to act overly ridiculous for this picture (he is cute in real life, LOL!)

Disney themed tumblers for our really good friends!


Zumba tumblers for a friend of mine, our instructor, and one for me!!


I used regular repositional vinyl on these because they are handwash only.  I found that it stays put as long as you don't put it in the dishwasher :-)

Thanks for stopping by today!

~Rebekah

3 comments:

L.B. said...

These are great...thanks for the washing tip.

Kim said...

what font did you use for the names on the zumba cup. Love them

Rebekah said...

Kim, I used lemon squeezy that I got from dafont.com!