Pages

Create ~ Inspire ~ Share

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Un-FROG-etable

It's Hump Day!
Yesterday it was my turn to post over at Pink by Design and today I am going to show you the card I made.


Isn't he cute?!  I found this little guy in the Silhouette online store along with the dragonfly and flowers.  I hand cut the sign, inked it with brown memento ink and then added this cute little sentiment!  It is from Pink by Design's set called "Just Sayin' ".  This set is so fun and has lots of unique sentiments!  Head on over and check it out!

Also, Pink by Design has another Stamp Release this Friday! We are going to start the fun off with a blog hop and there will be lots of sneek peeks along the way.  I am one of the stops and you are definitely going to want to check it out :-)

Have a great day!

~Rebekah

1 comment:

L.B. said...

love this big eyed frog..so fun.