Pages

Create ~ Inspire ~ Share

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Using Vinyl to personalize

Hi Everyone,
Today I wanted to share with you a couple vinyl projects that I have recently done.  I found the water bottles at the dollar store and I have had the bag in a closet for a few years.  The font on the bag is Curlz and I used Heat Transfer Vinyl.  The font on the water bottles is Waltograph.  I didn't use the special outdoor vinyl because I plan on hand washing the bottles and it is stuck on there pretty good.  I wouldn't put it in the dishwasher though.


The bag is a little dirty but that is because we have been using it a lot ;-)  My boys love that their water bottles have their names on them!

Have a great day!
~Rebekah

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

Great Job on the bottle water!!!TFS

An'Jenic G. said...

Oh My Gosh! I just got two water bottles from the dollar store. I saw these; but I got the others for my girls. I'm planing to do the same thing for my girls so when they are out running around during the summer they will have these and it want be so many dish to wash. I Love it. Now I really need to get mine done. TFS AJ~