Pages

Create ~ Inspire ~ Share

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Star Wars Birthday Card

Hi Everyone,
Today is my day to post over at pink by design!!  Go check out the fun card/gift idea I made here!

My Father in-laws birthday is this weekend and he is a huge Star Wars fan.  I wanted to try to make a card that was Star Wars themed but didn't have any cuts for it.  I decided to use my silhouette software and download a couple of jpgs from the internet.  I made two circles on my software and welded them to make a card.  I then used the print and cut feature for the death star and Darth Vader.  The balloons are actual cuts from the silhouette store.


I used a white gel pen for the front sentiment.  Inside I used part of a PBD stamp to get the word "Birthday" and then hand wrote the other part. The stamp came from the set "Party Time".  I just love how you can do just about anything with the silhouette!!


Thanks for stopping by today!

~Rebekah

1 comment:

L.B. said...

Just too much fun..love the balloons attached1