Pages

Create ~ Inspire ~ Share

Friday, May 18, 2012

Find Joy Everyday

Happy Friday!
I absolutely love my Pink by Design stamps!  The stamp quality is unbeatable and I love all of the different sentiments.  We have a lady in our church right now who is struggling with some health issues and I wanted to send her a card to let her know that we are thinking about her.  I found this cute little frog jumping into a puddle in the silhouette store and knew it would be perfect.

I kept this card really simple.  I used my Enjoy the journey, Giant Greetings, and Love Always stamp sets for the sentiments.  The yellow paper was in my stash and I just embossed it with my cuttlebug for a little more texture.


Inside

Back

I hope it will brighten her day.

Have a wonderful weekend!

~Rebekah

No comments: