Pages

Create ~ Inspire ~ Share

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Teacher Appreciation

Hi Everyone!
This week is teacher appreciation week!  As most of you know, I am married to a teacher and wanted to do something special for him.  He takes his lunch to school with him everyday so I packed his lunch last night but added this fun little treat for him to find at lunch time ;-)


The sentiment is from Pink by Design and I thought it was perfect for my guy!


I filled it with hershey kisses and mini snickers (his favorite!)

He texted me a little while ago after he opened his lunch and let me know how much he loved it :-)  It's always nice for someone to hear they are appreciate!  I encourage you to try to do something kind for someone this week when they aren't expecting it.  It will make their day and be a blessing to you also!

Have a great day!

~Rebekah

No comments: