Pages

Create ~ Inspire ~ Share

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Winner from Pink by Design Blog Hop!

Good Morning Everyone!
Today is the day that we are announcing all of the winners from the Pink by Design blog hop!  I used random.org to pick my winner and it picked

Mandy (Scrapbugz)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!  I will email you also to let you know that you won the Mystery Prize!!

I am working on having a fun project up for you guys later today or tomorrow.  I am having a rough few weeks with a scratched cornea and am actually going to an eye doctor today to see if there is something else they can do so it heals completely!  Makes it hard to craft with just one eye ;-)

~Rebekah

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Congrats to Mandy! Fun hop ladies :)
Rebekah, hope your eyes gets better really soon, take care!