Happy Friday Everyone!
Welcome to the Pink by Design April Release Blog Hop! We are glad you are joining us, to see all of the fun, new stamps that are coming out! Besides all the yummy projects, there is also some YUMMY blog candy- that you don't want to miss!
The grand prize is a Big Shot! The Big Shot is PERFECT for the new Pink by Design Dies in this release!
All you have to do to be entered for the Big Shot is leave comments on any blogs on the hop. For each comment, you will get an entry. You can also share the Stamp Release on your own blog, Facebook or Pinterest- and leave a comment telling us you did so. You can really rack up the entries this way! :)
Here is a list of everyone in the hop, just in case you get lost along the way ;-)
2. Sarah Hamer~ www.pinkcricut.com
3. Annette Witherspoon~ www.aspoonfullofsugarcrafts.blogspot.com
4. Rebekah Ostrus~ www.craftyteachermom.blogspot.com
5. Sabrina Kempton Alery~ www.sabrinaalery.blogspot.com
6. Anna Thrower Zuniga~ www.stampanna.typepad.com
7. Julie K BitofBling~ www.jk-littlebitofbling.blogspot.com
8. Gloria Zuniga~ www.gloriasgoofycraftspot.blogspot.com
9. Meriah Hamlin~ www.tatteredtime.com
10. Dawn Mercedes Barrett~ www.dawnmercedes.blogspot.com
11. Melissa Alzammer~ www.melisascraftycreations.blogspot.com
12. Lisa Norris~ www.prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com
13. Paula Carbon~ www.morethanfavors.blogspot.com
Today I am going to highlight the Stamp of the Month Set called "My Favorite Kind". I love the sentiments on this set and how they could be used for any loved one or special friend in your life.
I just moved my craft space into another room in our house and I want to decorate it with pictures of my boys and husband. I decided to make my own picture frame for one of the pictures of my husband and I.
To make this frame, I just cut a piece of chipboard to a 6x6 inch square. I found the background paper in my stash, attached it using my atg gun and then inked the edges with brown memento ink. I cut the two hearts on my silhouette in coordinating papers and added a button and twine for an added touch. I used another coordinating paper to attach our picture to and attached the whole piece again with my atg gun. I found the thick twine in my ribbon drawer (no idea where I got it from) and knew it would be perfect to wrap around and tie off at the bottom. I then used my new Pink by Design stamp set "My Favorite Kind" for the sentiment. It is just perfect for the picture!
Here are a couple close of views:
I decided that I am going to make frames with pictures of my boys that match and use different sentiments from the same set! I will definitely post them as soon as they are finished!
Mystery prize...... what is a mystery prize you ask??? I can't tell you ;-) I will choose one lucky follower who comments on this post and send you something fun! You can also get an extra entry by liking my facebook page "Creatively Crafty" and let me know you did! What would life be without fun surprises every now and then?!
Ok, Head on over to Sabrina and see the adorable project she has in store for you!
Have a great weekend!