Pages

Create ~ Inspire ~ Share

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Pink by Design Gift Tag Challenge

Hi Everyone,
It's finally beginning to feel like Christmas here in Arizona!!  We are in the 50's today ;-)  Today, we are announcing a Pink by Design Gift Tag Challenge.  You can upload a homemade Gift tag anytime before Saturday Night to be entered to win a $10 gift card to Pink by Design's Store!  The Linky for this this challenge is over here at Pink by Design!!!  We will announce the winner on Sunday!!  Spread the word! We would love to see a bunch of entries this week!!

Here is my tag!


The tag, poinsettia and leaves are all from the Silhouette Store.  I inked the edges and added some colorful ribbon and brads!  The Pink by Design sets I used were "Scripted Year" and "Everyday Banners".  I used Pink by Design twine to hang it from my Christmas Tree!

Now it's your turn!!  I can't wait to see all your tag ideas!!  Head on over to Pink by Design to see what some of the other designers came up with for this challenge!!

~Rebekah


1 comment:

jennyplace2 said...

Sounds like a fun challenge and I am going to enter this one for sure! Love your tag and the flower is just beautiful. I ran out of tags and have been busy making them tonight so I can finish wrapping the gift. We are coming to visit Arizona in Feb. for the first time for a month. I can not wait to leave the snow behind. TFS!