Pages

Create ~ Inspire ~ Share

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Be Merry!

Happy Wednesday!
Over at Pink by Design, we are continuing our week of Gift Tag Inspiration!  Today's technique is using Shrinky Dinks!!  If you would like to see the tutorial, head on over here!!

This was my first time using shrinky dinks, and I wanted to try the new PBD stamp set called "Trendy Alpha".  I used a Staz on ink pad and stamped them out on the film.  They shrink down in the oven to this cute little size!!


The tag and reindeer are from the Silhouette Store and the twine is from Pink by Design!  I LOVE this stamp set because I can make any words I want!!  Now that I have figured out Shrinky dinks, I can shrink them down to this smaller size when needed!! I used my snowflake cuttlebug folder for the background to add a little more detail.

Don't forget to come on over this week and link up with us for the Gift Tag challenge!  Entries must be in by Saturday Night 11:59 p.m. CST.  Click here to link up!!

~Rebekah

2 comments:

Georgiana said...

Super cute reindeer. I need to get some shrinky dinks. It has been years since I have used them.

Happy Holidays,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Migdalia said...

Super Duper cute tag!!
Merry Christmas
Migdalia