Pages

Create ~ Inspire ~ Share

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Print and Cut Organization

Hi Everyone,
One of my favorite features of the Silhouette is the print and cut option!  I have been doing a lot of organizing around the house and decided to make labels for containers in my closet.  I found a shape I liked, typed what I wanted, ran it through the printer and then cut it on my machine.  I even played around with it a little bit more and found out that I could separate the cuts from the silhouette store and change each ones color!!  ( I did that with the underwear picture).

Here is what it looks like before I printed it.  Make sure you have the registration marks on and that your cut lines are for the outside only!


The silhouette cut them out just right!


I used heavy card stock to make sure they were sturdy enough.   Here is what they look like in my closet!


I have a bunch of these bins in the closet and just like to have them all labeled (especially the ones higher up!)  

Have a great day!

~Rebekah

1 comment:

Megan J said...

So cute! great idea. I need to do this.