Pages

Create ~ Inspire ~ Share

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Pink by Design Challenge 10, 11 and 12

Whew!!
Is everyone else as exhausted as I am?!?!  I decided to write the last three challenges all in one post.  Challenge #10 is the challenge I created called "Go Wild"!  I made a layout from our trip to the zoo!




Click here for all the details of this challenge and layout!

The next challenge is a Single Layer Card.  I realized that I don't have any background stamps (I am going to have to do something about that!!)  I did have this little gift stamp and sentiment from Take the Cake and It's a Wrap 2.  It's really simple but would make a cute little card to stick to a gift!



The final challenge of the day is "Inspiration is Everywhere".  You are supposed to find something in your home and use it to inspire your project.  Well, after being locked up in my craft room all day, my kids had a great time tearing through the house and leaving quite a mess!! (My husband was with them but there is only so much you can do).  I decided to use my kids as my inspiration for this card, LOL!
 
They can be like a crazy tornado but at least they have fun and I enjoy them immensely!!  Find Joy Everyday is from the set "Enjoy the Journey"!

Here are my two little tornadoes!! They were more than happy to hold the project they inspired, LOL!

I hope you enjoyed the challenges today!!  Made sure you join us 8p.m. CST for the U-stream!  We are going to let you know if you are one of our lucky winners!! Lots of prizes!!

~Rebekah

No comments: