Pages

Create ~ Inspire ~ Share

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Pink by Design 2 year Anniversary Challenge #1

Hi Everyone!!
I am sure you have already heard the news that this weekend is Pink by Design's 2 year Anniversary!! There is so much going on this weekend to celebrate!  Today, there is a challenge every hour on the Pink by Design Blog.  Link up your projects and then join us for the U-Stream tonight to see if yours is a winner!!  Click here to go to the challenges!

The first Challenge is Home Decor.  I wanted to share this fun little note holder that doubles as decor :-)  I used a clipboard from the dollar store and then modge podged some patterened paper onto it.  I added lots of ribbon and finished it off with a Pink by Design Sentiment.  This sentiment comes from the set called "My Favorite Kind."



I just love this sentiment!!!

Now, I can't wait to see what you all make! :-)

~Rebekah

1 comment:

Lisa Norris said...

I love this, Rebekah! I don't remember that sentiment...I need to go see if I have it. Super cute!