Pages

Create ~ Inspire ~ Share

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

We have a winner!

Good Morning Everyone!
I picked a winner from the blog hop this weekend using Random.org.  My winner is...

KyleandKatesmom

I don't have an email address for you so please send me an email with your address so I can send you the inkjet transfer paper!!  My email is calbekah@aol.com

I also wanted to share with you the "Thank You" cards I put together for the guests that came to my son's birthday party.  I have been to a lot of birthdays in the past year that haven't given "thank you" cards and I think that is sad.  I know the child doesn't know the difference but I like to let the parents know that I appreciate the fact that they took the time out of their day (usually a weekend day) and spent money on a gift for my child.  Especially when kids are younger and the parents have to stay with them at the party.  "Thank you" cards don't take long to write out and it is just the nice thing to do!!

Ok, that is my little soapbox speech for today :-)

Here they are!




I put these together really quickly with the leftover paper I had from the party!  Just a nice way to say "I appreciate you coming to celebrate my birthday boy!"   

Have a great day!

~Rebekah

No comments: