Pages

Create ~ Inspire ~ Share

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

More St. Paddy's Day inspiration

Hey Everyone,
I am really trying to post everyday but can't seem to get everyone in my house healthy at the same time!  I have been in my craft room making lots of things but just haven't had a chance to take pictures of them to get up here on my blog.  I just wanted to share with you a couple more things I have altered to fit in with St. Paddy's Day!

The first is this candle holder I received for Valentine's day!  I added some fun ribbon, a shamrock from the silhouette store, a button and Pink by Design twine to give it a new look for this month! So many possibilities from month to month :-)


For another project I took an empty blueberry container  and turned it into a little treat box for a friend.  There aren't any treats in it yet because I haven't been able to get to the store, but I am heading out soon!  I trimmed some patterned paper down to fit on top and added another shamrock from the silhouette store.  I am loving buttons and twine right now so I added those and then hand wrote the sentiment!


I love re-purposing things around the house to make fun gifts and decor!  Before you throw something out, think twice!  :-)

~Rebekah


1 comment:

Anna said...

What a great idea. :) Thanks for sharing. Love the St Patty's ideas.