Pages

Create ~ Inspire ~ Share

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Fun Gift Idea!

Hi Everyone,

Today I wanted to share with you one of my favorite crafty gifts to give, Anti-bacterial lotion holders! I love these because they are so simple to make and can be decorated for any occasion. I first found the idea over at Pink buckaroo designs and have made them for many occasions.


Here is one I just made for a new friend who has a birthday coming up this weekend:



These little anti-bacterials lotions can be found at Bath and Body Works. They are themed for what ever holiday is coming up and smell really good! These make a great gift for teachers!! I even made one for Christmas and gave it to my kid's pediatrician. She loved it and was touched that I took the time to make her something.


If you don't have time to make them yourself, I do sell them for $4 each (including the lotion) Just email me at calbekah@aol.com to order :-)


Have a great day!!


Rebekah



2 comments:

Erika Valdez said...

Wow I love that! What a great idea! TFS

Rebekah said...

Youre welcome! go to pinkbuckaroo.com for the full picture tutorial :-)