Pages

Create ~ Inspire ~ Share

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Farm themed shaped birthday album

Good Morning Everyone!

Today I wanted to share with you and album I started back in November but just finished this past week. My son turned 3 in November and his birthday was at a farm. I thought it would be fun to make him an album in the shape of a barn and put all of his pictures in there for him to enjoy. He loves looking through it!


The barn is cut from the create a critter cartridge. I made the cow print paper using white cardstock and free hand cutting the black spots. On the last page, I wrote him a little note describing his party and pasted his actual invite on the last page to have it all in one place.


I used my bind it all to hold it all together!
















Have a great day!!

Rebekah








No comments: