Pages

Create ~ Inspire ~ Share

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Thank You!! We have a Winner!!!

Hi Everyone!


First, I would like to welcome all of my new followers!! I hope you will enjoy what I create as much as I enjoy creating it :-) Thank you also to all my faithful followers and your sweet comments! I read each and every one!


Sarah over at http://www.pinkcricut.com/ so graciously donated her "Scripted Year" Stamp set that I am giving away to one VERY LUCKY follower! I love this stamp set and use it everyday!


I am working hard to do a daily post with some type of card, layout or project! I am on facebook under Creatively Crafty and post there whenever I update my blog. I would love to see you over there :-)



Before I announce the winner, I wanted to post a card I just completed the other day for a wedding I am going to in April. I know, way ahead of time but I had to create it while it was fresh in my mind! The cartridge I used was Simply Charmed. I embossed it with my hearts Cuttlebug folder and the ribbon is from Hobby Lobby. The little heart embellishment is from Michaels. The sentiment is (you guessed it) "Scripted Year" by Pink by Design!





And Now for the Winner:

Karelj

Congratulations!! You have 48 hours to contact me at calbekah@aol.com and send me your address!!

Thanks again to Sarah Pink Cricut and all of my new and old followers! I appreciate each and every one of you. I promise there will be more great giveaways in the near future!!

Have a Beautiful Day,

Rebekah

2 comments:

Charlotte Cornett said...

Love your card! TFS!

Scrappin' Sista said...

Oh no. I'm sure Karel didn't know.