Pages

Create ~ Inspire ~ Share

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Just Buggin Going Green Challenge




This weeks challenge was to make a project using green! I am part of a Secret Sister gift exchange throughout the year at my church and so I decided to make a card and gift bag for her. She is getting married in a couple of weeks so I decided to give it a love/st. patty's day twist. I didn't have any cartridges with shamrocks or anything :-( so I cut three hearts using plantin School book and put them together to make a shamrock! I free cut the stem. Since I used hearts, I thought it would be perfect to put gold coins (circles cut from plantin) with the Lucky in Love! The gift bag I did the same thing. I covered and old brown bag with green paper, decorative paper, and the shamrock I cut and used Cuttin up for her name. I then finished it off with some ribbon along the handle. I think she will love it!

5 comments:

Lynne said...

Love the glittery shamrock on the card! Thanks for joining us this week at Just Buggin!!
Lynne JB DT

Barb Turpin said...

I like the way your shamrock pops out! Nice job.
Barb JB DT Guest

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) said...

great packaging! I'm sure your secret sister loved having her gift in such a great bag!!! thanks for joining us at just buggin this week.

JustCrazy4Scrapen said...

Very cute, love the glitter.

Thanks for joining us at Just Buggin'.

Lisa DT

Anonymous said...

So cute, love the glitter! I love the fun twist you did on it as well, so clever! Thanks for joining us at Just Buggin!

Kandi *JB DT*