Create ~ Inspire ~ Share

Monday, March 1, 2010

Just Buggin embossing challenge


Normally, I am on top of things when it comes to getting my challenges done early but I got hit with the stomach bug the last few days and just now got enough energy to move into my craft room! I used my storybook cartridge for the "spring" and the butterfly. For the embossing, I used my newly acquired Cuttlebug (which I absolutely love!!!). For the background I used the circles embossing folder and for the flowers along "spring" and "is here" I used the Frills embossing border. I finished it off with a flower and ribbon to tie together my spring theme!

5 comments:

Lynne said...

A great bright card!! It certainly shows a spring theme!! And lot of embossing! Great! Thanks for joining us this week at Just Buggin Challenges!
Lynne JB DT

Blooming Crafts said...

Love your card
I would like to invite you to my blog
http://bloomingcrafts1.blogspot.com/

Kandi Phillips said...

What a gorgeous card! I love the embossing you did on the phrases, it makes it pop! Love that little butterfly too! Thanks for joining us at Just Buggin!

Kandi *JB DT*

Hope said...

Beautiful and colorful card! Have fun with your new cuttlebug toy!!

Thanks once again for playing along at Just Buggin'!

Stephanie *SP Diva* said...

Love your colors! Great job on this adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Just Buggin'!
Stephanie H. *JB DT*