Pages

Create ~ Inspire ~ Share

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine's Day Gift Idea!

Hi Everyone!
I am really excited to show you a gift I have been working on for the past few days!  I wanted to make something special for my husband this year, and as soon as I found this frame (on clearance at Hobby Lobby!) I knew what I wanted to do!

Here is the before:


This is a metal frame that was marked down to $5 and I knew that vinyl would stick really well to it.  I wanted to remind my husband everyday how much I love him, so I thought I could add some chalkboard vinyl with the exact amount of days!  The font I used is Playball and I found the hearts in the silhouette store. I used Pink by design Twine and some heart embellishments to finish it off.  I love how I can keep changing the days as I go!

Here it is after:


Isn't this a fun idea!!  I am going to keep it next to his side of the bed so he sees it everyday.  Click HERE to see the website I used to find out how many days it had been since I fell for my sweet guy :-)

Thanks for stopping by today! Come back tomorrow and check out the fun Valentine's Day blog hop I am in for Pink by Design!!

~Rebekah

No comments: