Pages

Create ~ Inspire ~ Share

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Getting Ready for Fall

Hi Everyone,
I have been wanting to put a wreath up on my front door FOREVER, but I just couldn't figure out what I wanted.  I wanted something that could stay up year round but could easily be changed for the different times of year/holidays.  This wreath has been in my closet for almost a year so I decided today was the day.  Hobby Lobby has their wood letters on sale for 30% off (cost me less than three dollars) and their ribbon for 50% off.  I thought it would be cute to keep the letter the plain wood color and just change the bow throughout the year.  My silhouette came in handy for cutting the "Est. 2002" on brown vinyl and the font is playball.  There are super strong magnets holding the ribbon on the backside of the door which works perfectly!


Here is an up close view


I love how this turned out and how simple it will be to change it up.

~Rebekah

No comments: