Pages

Create ~ Inspire ~ Share

Friday, August 26, 2011

Fun Gift Holder


Hi Everyone!
Today I have a super fun craft to share with you. The other day, Pink Cricut had a guest designer that made an adorable gift holder. I loved it so much I followed her link to You Tube to see how to make one! I have to say that I am completely hooked!!!
All you need is a 12x12 sheet of paper and some ribbon to make these! I made one for a baby boy gift and the other is for my friends birthday which is today!
I think these are perfect to hold small gifts like lotions, candles, notebooks and pens, candy, etc... I am even going to make some as centerpieces for a baby shower I am hosting in a couple months. Another great idea is a silverware and napkin holder!! The possibilities are endless and you can create it for any theme you would like!
Here is the one I am using for a baby gift:



The stroller and bottle were cut from the Cricut American Alphabet cartridge that came in the Cricut Expression 2 Anniversary Edition. The Onesie is from the "Wrap it Up" cartridge and the Rattle is on "New Arrival". I cut all of them at 3 inches.
Here is the Birthday gift holder and a couple of the things I included in it!




The Cupcake Birthday card was cut from the "Sweet Treats" Cartrigde. The topper for the Skittle Stick is from Cricut American Alphabet and I made the little desktop note holder from a plastic 4x6 picture from I picked up at Walmart! I am going to put a couple other little things in there but I just love the presentation of the gift holder! So much fun!!
Have a great day!!
Rebekah

No comments: